THE DEPARTMENT OF ASIAN STUDIES IS LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS FOR THE POSITION OF
WORKING IN THE FIELD OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT ON THE PRESTIGIOUS PROJECT SINOPHONE BORDERLANDS – INTERACTION AT THE EDGES
The Sinophone research team from the Palacký University in Olomouc focuses on the increasingly apparent influence of China not only on its neighboring countries but also on the countries of central Asia.
THE CONTENT OF INTERNSHIP
(intern chooses what interests him/her the most)
- Preparation of data for analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility studies
- Pre-award agenda, preparation of projects in their pre-implementation phase
- Project management planning, human and financial resources planning, creation of WBS, creation of Gantt charts
- Comprehensive planning of international projects
- Risk analysis and project risk management planning, project quality management planning
- Creating communication schemes and project plans
- Creating dissemination plans for the project
- Preparation of budgets, project financial analysis and CBA analysis
- Controlling planning, sustainability plans for the project
- Purchasing and subcontracting planning for the project
- Analysis of grant providers’ strategic documents
- Searching for calls in the Horizon Europe and other international operating research programs, National RIS3 strategy and SaR M2017+ evaluatio
Would you like to know more about the position which is only a step away from becoming a PROJECT MANAGER?
You can find more information on the website www.sinofon.cz/join-us/.
In case you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org