Kraus Filip Ph.D.
Vietnam, Taiwan, Cambodia, PRC, Laos
Filip Kraus, PhD.obtained his doctoral degree at the Graduate Institute for Social Research and Cultural Studies, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. His research interests include: Social and Cultural Anthropology of Vietnamese Society; Vietnamese Literature; Western Critical Philosophy; Postcolonial Studies in Contemporary Southeast Asia; Vietnamese Migration and International Relations in the Southeast Asia.
- Nozina, Miroslav and Kraus Filip. 2017. A Long Trip to Paradise: A Darker Side of the Vietnamese Migration to the Czech Republic. In The People of Vietnam Their Voices and Lived Experiences. Shimura, Yuko (ed.). Nova Science Publisher; New York
- Kraus, Filip. 2017. The Border Disputes in the Southeast Asia and its Impact on the Regional Integration Process. In Unresolved Border, Land and Maritime Disputes in Southeast Asia Bi- and Multilateral Conflict Resolution Approaches and ASEAN’s Centrality. Alfred Gerstl and Maria Strasakova (ed.). Brill Publishers; Leiden
- Nožina, Miroslav and Kraus, Filip. 2016. Bosses, Soldiers and Rice Grains. Vietnamese Criminal Networks and Criminal Activities in the Czech Republic. In Europe-Asia Studies, 68:3. pp. 508-528
- Kraus, Filip. 2013. China and South China Sea Dispute – From Tributary System to Status Quo, in South China Sea: Troubled Waters till the End of Time. Strasakova, Maria and Andelova Petra (ed.). MUP Press; Prague
- Nozina, Miroslav and Kraus, Filip. 2012. Bosses, Soldiers, and Rice Grains; Vietnamese Crime Networks in the Czech Republic and their International Dimension. KLP – Koniasch Latin Press; Prague
- Kraus, Filip and Nozina Miroslav. 2010. Illegal Production of Narcotics in the Vietnamese Community Living in the Czech Republic. Bulletin National Anti-Narcotics Headquatter 16 no. 4. pp. 9-13. ISSN 1211-8834
- Nozina, Miroslav and Kraus, Filip. 2009. Vietnamese Crime Networks in the Czech Republic. Institute of International Relations, Prague